When you’re looking for a unique gift for someone special, nothing says “I love you” quite like a custom Kraft Cookie Box. And with these ten tips, you can create one without any guilt at all!
Decide what type of cookies you would like to create
There are a few things you’ll need before beginning your custom Kraft cookie box project. First, you’ll need some type of material to create the box out of. You can use cardboard, paper, or even a piece of cloth if you’d like. Second, you’ll need a pen and some paper to sketch out your design. Third, you’ll need some type of adhesive to attach the material to the box.
Once you have all of the materials ready, it’s time to start creating your custom Kraft cookie box. First, decide what type of cookies you would like to make. You could make chocolate chip cookies, vanilla cookies, or any other type of cookie that you might be craving. Next, sketch out your design on paper. Be as detailed as possible so that you have a perfect representation of your design when you attach the material to the box.
In order to apply the adhesive, simply rip off a small piece of the material and place it on top of your design.Press down firmly so that the adhesive is well attach to the paper and then peel off the excess material. You’re now ready to create your own guilt free custom Kraft cookie box!
Use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies
There are many ways to make custom Kraft cookie boxes. One way is to use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies. This method is simple and easy to do, and you can create any shape or design you like.
Another way to make custom Kraft cookie boxes is to use a template. You can find templates online or at your local craft store. Once you have a template, it is easy to customize the box by adding text or images. You can also choose from a variety of colors and designs to create a unique box for every occasion.
Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes
Do you love cookies but feel guilty about eating too many? Or maybe you’re trying to cut down on your sugar intake but cookies are one of your favorite treats?
No problem! Here are some tips for guilt-free custom Kraft cookie boxes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat together 8 eggs and 1 cup of butter until light and creamy. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just blended. Do not overmix!
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure to smooth them out as you go. Make sure there is at least 2 inches between each cookie dough mound.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges and set in the center. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Allow the cookies to cool before packaging
One of the most important tips for making custom Kraft cookie boxes is to allow the cookies to cool before packaging them. This will help to prevent them from becoming crumbly and falling apart.
Another tip for making custom Kraft cookie boxes is to use a sturdy container. Do not use a cardboard box or a plastic bag, as these containers will not hold up to the weight of the cookies. Instead, use an ovenproof or stainless steel container that will protect the cookies from moisture and heat
Read More: kraft boxes wholesale
Write a message on each cookie and package them up
If you’re looking for a unique gift idea, consider giving custom Kraft cookie boxes. Not only are they delicious, but they also make great gifts.
To make your gift even more special, write a message on each cookie and package them up. This way, the recipient can savor each flavor in peace. You can also add a handwritten note to the box if you’d like.