QuickBooks error c=47 is caused by problems with the browser settings for certain protected websites. This problem is commonly encountered by customers while executing a Windows Server 2008 cleanup. “Unable to Find Transaction” is the error code C 47. It occurs when you attempt to remove a transaction from a specific report or when the transaction fails.
Error C = 47 in QuickBooks
Files must be retrieved after error c=47:
It is advised that these files be checked and made available before beginning the troubleshooting process:
- QuickBooks Data file corruption (.QBW)
- The Transaction Log file (.TLG — located in the same directory as the corrupted QBW file)
- Any QuickBooks Data file backup (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Read more: Reset QuickBooks 2023 Admin Password
QuickBooks Error C 47 Causes
The following are some of the reasons why error C 47 troubles you:
There are problems with the Internet Explorer setting for secured websites.
C 47 of QuickBooks When the user attempts to edit the entries, an error occurs.
Methods for Resolving QuickBooks Error C=47
There are several techniques for resolving QuickBooks Error C 47, some of which are listed below:
Method 1: Perform a virus scan
Scan your system for infections if the error message ‘error when loading 3LXCRtime.dll’ appears. The antivirus check will remove any garbage from your system and fix QuickBooks Error C 47.
Read more: QuickBooks Migration Failed Unexpectedly
Method 2: Update your QuickBooks software.
- Upgrade QuickBooks to the most recent version.
- After finishing the update, you must re-sort the lists by following the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to Lists and then to Chart of Accounts.
- Now select Re-sort Lists from the View Menu.
- Finally, choose the Item.
- To change the customer list, follow the procedures below:
- You must first go to the Customer Center and then to Customer Jobs.
- Choose View Menu and then Re-sort List.
- Close QB and restart your computer once the re-sorting is complete.
- Open QB and see if the error code c 47 is still present.
Method 3: Repair QuickBooks Error C 47 Manually
- After removing the driver, you must reboot your machine.
- Configure the driver on it so that the system can recognise the device.
- Go to Start, then Device Manager, and then click on the primary result.
- Look for and choose the gadget class.
- Choose Update Driver Software after selecting the gadget.
- Click and select from a list of device drivers.
- Submit the driver using “Legacy” -> Next.
If you are still having trouble resolving QuickBooks problem c=47, please contact our specialists. We guarantee realistic assistance in a very short period of time. Contact us at QuickBooks Data Services Helpline Number.