With social media becoming a part of our everyday lives, Instagram models have been used to reach more people and make their living. The top 5 best-paid Instagram models are making a fortune from the platform.
How Instagram Models Make Money
Instagram models are some of the most popular people on the platform, with their gorgeous photos and lifestyles often rubbing shoulders with celebs. But how do these extremely popular Instagram models make money?
The majority of these Instagram models make a living from sponsored posts, which is where companies pay them to post about their product or service on their accounts.
Models can also charge for access to private groups and workshops, as well as sell products directly through their accounts.
Some famous Instagram models also work as event planners or influencers, helping to promote specific products or services.
5 Examples of Instagram Models With Glamorous Side Hustles
How do some of the world’s most popular Instagram models make a living, and what are their glamorous side hustles? From modeling to event planning to social media consulting, these stars are using their platforms to start businesses that support their creative lifestyles.
Here are five examples of Instagram models who are thriving despite being extremely successful on social media:
1. Gigi Hadid: Gigi Hadid is one of the highest-paid models in the world, thanks in part to her work with Victoria’s Secret and Nike. However, she also has a successful side business as a spokesperson for Maybelline and L’Oreal. In addition to modeling, Gigi is also an event planner and social media consultant.
2. Kendall Jenner: Kendall Jenner is another model who has turned her attention to business ventures outside of modeling. For example, she created her own sunglasses line and founded the Kendall & Kylie brand with her sister Kylie Jenner. She also works as a social media consultant for brands like Pepsi and H&M.
3. Bella Hadid: Bella Hadid is the younger sister of Gigi Hadid and arguably one of the most sought-after models in the world today. Her impressive portfolio includes campaigns for Adidas, Gucci, Dior Homme, Versace, Saint Laurent Paris, Tom Ford International Fragrances (including his eponymous fragrance), and YSL Beauté among others. Bella also runs her own fashion label alongside her sister Gigi.
4. Cara Delevingne: Cara Delevingne is one of the most high-profile models in the world, having appeared in campaigns for brands like Burberry and Chanel. In addition to modeling, she also has a successful side business as a social media influencer and consultant. She has worked with brands like Nike, Saint Laurent Paris, Allure, and L’Oreal, helping them to create content for their social media channels.
5. Hailee Steinfeld: Hailee Steinfeld is another model who has turned to business ventures outside of modeling to support her lifestyle.
For example, she owns an e-commerce store that sells lace lingerie and other lingerie items. She has also started her own line of skincare products and consulted for the beauty brand L’Occitane en Provence.
Whether you’re a fan of Instagram or not, it’s undeniable that the social media platform has had a drastic impact on our society in recent years.
As such, it’s no surprise that models and celebrities have started to turn to Instagram as their main source of income. In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 extremely popular Instagram models and their glamorous side hustles.
From acting to modeling, from writing to creating fashion accessories, these women are doing it all and making an impressive amount of money in the process! So if you’re wondering where all the stars have gone, start with these top 10 Instagram accounts.